We can come here talk and role play bro

“If a thing loves, it is infinite.” Colin Wilkes and Damian Wayne

lukas
    A Timelord

“If a thing loves, it is infinite.” Colin Wilkes and Damian Wayne

Post by lukas on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:32 am

With the ever so slightest of a smile, Colin walked onto the beach in his swim trunks that were slightly too big, causing him to tighten the strings every once in a while. He was pale, but normal at the same time. Like a mild tan gone wrong and you try to was the tan off completely. He had a bag with a towel and sun screen and as he lied the towel onto the sandy surface, he couldn't help to notice that no one was there. He shrugged this off because after all, it was almost curfew and everyone was getting to their cabins. Colin was always out after curfew and somehow never got caught, and he'd had some close calls. That night on the beach was planning to be a very relaxing night, one he hadn't had in a very long time.

Jasper
    meh, u okay
    meh, u okay

Re: “If a thing loves, it is infinite.” Colin Wilkes and Damian Wayne

Post by Jasper on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:39 am

Masked eyes narrowed down towards the beach as a young boy walked onto it. Robin watched the boy walk closer to the water. He recognized him, how could he not? He was his best friend, Colin Wilkes. It was late, far too late for the innocent 14 year old to be out, especially since the orphanage had a strict curfew. Damian gracefully jumped down from the building he was standing on, and walked towards the boy. "Isn't it late for you to be out, Wilkes?" He said flatly, stopping 20 feet away and folding his arms against his chest, narrowing his eyes.
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:45 am

Colin turned around and shrugged slightly. "I-I don't know. I just.. I needed to get out of that place. It's like a dog pin." He played with the strings on his shorts and finally said, "You can join me.. i-if you want, at least." He looked down and his slight smile had turned into a giant one. It was only around his best friend that Colin would smile, as he had no one else. Everyone else was a douchebag or fake. Hopefully this one wouldn't abandon him.

Jasper
    meh, u okay
    meh, u okay

Post by Jasper on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:50 am

Damian rolled his eyes. "TT. I can't, I'm on patrol, and you need to get back before Sister Agnes calls the police again. Grayson will be expecting me back at the manor soon, regardless." He said, carefully watching the boy before turning his attention to the Gotham skyline. Seeing no imminent danger, he turned his attention back to his friend. "We may see each other tomorrow, perhaps." He said plainly, turning to leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:42 pm